Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm really bad at this

Turns out, I am pretty terrible at keeping up with blogging. To my 4 readers- I apologize for being MIA the past 8 months. Thankfully, I am better at updating Facebook so you shouldn't be too terribly lost. Nursing school is going well. It's so crazy to think that I only have 3 months left. It seems like just yesterday I was kicking and screaming about moving to Galveston. Now, I am actually going to be sad to leave this place. My last semester started this past week and with it came so many questions and emotions. Questions such as: Where should I apply? Do I want to start out in ICU? Where will I live? How should I study for my licensure exam? I was also very pleasantly surprised to find out that my last hospital rotation of nursing school is going to be at Texas Children's in Houston. I am ecstatic to get the opportunity to work at one of the best children's hospitals in the country. This semester is going to go by incredibly fast. Hopefully I will get the chance to give a more thorough update on my shenanigans in a couple of weeks. Until then, I will leave you with a painting I made for my sister for Christmas. It is such a great reminder to enjoy life. It was also my very first painting ever. Definitely won't be my last :)

Toodles,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment